OKAY, so now everyone's taking turn to attitude la? So now you think it's cool la? HAHAHAHAHA.
Anyways, school was alright. Jace didn't get to see -we-know-who-. It's okay, there's another chance to tho. HAHA.
Had Fatty Weng for dinner. Ate the fried rice, their standard dropped. Mummy say it might be because of the change in chef. Whatever. Why is all the standard dropping? What's wrong?!?! Argh. I need good food! BOOHOO.
AAAHHH, my sis still has her powerpoint slides which she did when she was inRP! Asked her to show it to me, she don't want to at first ): But a little bit of whining, YES, I'm going to see it. LALALALA.
&&& I wanna go town tomorrow! Anyone wanna go too or follow me? PLEASE (:
- No more manicures for me now that I'm going to join Bowling ): I can only do pedicures now. Sigh.
Princess X @
7:44 PM
ABOUT ME
SALUT!
` Je m'appelle Xiao Xuan.
` Je suis née à Singapour le 30 mars 1990.
` J'ai 18 ans.
` Je suis Singaporienne.
` Je suis étudiante.