Cabbed down to CDANS today for bowling trials. Hmmm. Driver asked me which way to go and I was like "it's my first time going" HAHA. I was super nervous today! Though we had a five minutes practice throw, I was like 'shaking' la! OMG.
Didn't do well today! ): I know my positions and all already. All I need to do now is to be calm, at all times. I really wish that I can get in! My first game was 150, followed by 125, 70+ and 113. ARGH. I really need to learn to be focus at all time! I still want to go Bowling! I wanna go tomorrow! I also wanna go K! AAAAHHH. There's so many things I wanna do! I still want to, okay nevermind about this. BOOHOO.
BOWLING TOMORROW, anyone?
Princess X @
9:19 PM
ABOUT ME
SALUT!
` Je m'appelle Xiao Xuan.
` Je suis née à Singapour le 30 mars 1990.
` J'ai 18 ans.
` Je suis Singaporienne.
` Je suis étudiante.