Wednesday, April 16, 2008
After much considerations, I signed up for Replug and A cappella IG. But I think I won't be going for A cappella's audition because their practice day is Thurs and bowling is on Thurs too. So now, I've got to think of a song to sing. Reflections? What do you think? Any recommendations?
It's time to put what I've learnt for 2-3 years in use. Finally, no one will be nagging at me saying that I do not put what I've learnt in use, and it's equivalent to wasting money. This words will not appear again. BUT, if I fails the audition, my mum and aunt will definitely say something like, "You have been learning it for TWO-THREE YEARS! What have you been learning?". Okay, I'm afraid of that coming out from their mouths. So, I cannot fail the audition! OMG ):
I have stage fright.
It's time to start training and stop lazing around. Got to get back to my standard. I've deproved ): and this I do not deny =/
DON'T BE A POSER, BE YOURSELF ! (:
Princess X @
9:05 PM
