I MEAN IT. I do not and will not look down on you. FRIENDS will not mind each other's background and abilities. If so, then no one would be my friend if abilities really matters. Because, I am not able to do many things! E.g., cooking? I can't even cook insatnt noodles! So what right do I have to look down on others?
Does knowing this makes you feel better? I hope so.
FRIENDS accepts each other as who they are.
*** For those who thinks that I was referring to you, then you got to 'check' on yourself. For goodness sake, do not always assume that others are referring to you in their blog! OMG. Don't be thick skin la.
Princess X @
1:42 PM
ABOUT ME
SALUT!
` Je m'appelle Xiao Xuan.
` Je suis née à Singapour le 30 mars 1990.
` J'ai 18 ans.
` Je suis Singaporienne.
` Je suis étudiante.