Went Paragon with Mummy and Sis. Didn't get what I wanted BUT Sis got me a new bag! YAYness. I shall say byebye to my Nike bag now! 'Cos I think the bag's handle is going to break sooooooon. And it's also time for the bag to take a rest(:
&&& It's now much more convenient for me to go for Bowling training, if I get into RP's Bowling.
I'm such a bad friend! I'm sorry! I will try me best to be a good one. You have been a very good friend, I know and I really appreciate that! =D
*If you need someone to talk to, you can always come to me. I will do my best to help you in any ways that I can. I may seem "playful" and not serious at all times, but I know when to be serious especially when you need my help. I'm always a call away..
Princess X @
11:19 PM
ABOUT ME
SALUT!
` Je m'appelle Xiao Xuan.
` Je suis née à Singapour le 30 mars 1990.
` J'ai 18 ans.
` Je suis Singaporienne.
` Je suis étudiante.