Had Science today. Faci changed the grouping while the other modules will only change next week or something. Computing is now on Mondays and Science on Fridays. OMG. Start and end of the week with stressful modules!
Bus ride home with Eileen and Krystal. Didn't talk as much as the first time I supposed. LOL- IT's no longer the "hot" topic luhs. Whatever. Can't be bothered. BUT, I finally know how it feels. I will only agree to this, with you and nothing else. BOOHOO. Don't get what I'm trying to say? It's okay, you don't have to know it anyway. PLUS it's none of your business and this is the most important thing. =D
I found my new HOT topic! It's boring to always stick to one! Humans should be flexible!
Going for a massage tomorrow followed by shopping and Sushi for dinner! I'm craving for Sushi but NOT Sakae's Sushi! OMG. Is there any other sushi shops there other than Sakae? =\
Take it* for granted, and you'll pay the price.
Princess X @
7:36 PM
ABOUT ME
SALUT!
` Je m'appelle Xiao Xuan.
` Je suis née à Singapour le 30 mars 1990.
` J'ai 18 ans.
` Je suis Singaporienne.
` Je suis étudiante.