I'm always available for SHOPPINGS & HIGH TEAS (: Haven't really been doing both ever since school started.. ): MISS THE DAYS. It's okay, I survived weeks of school and I'm sure I can survive for another week and a half till it's HOLIDAY. SO, although my schedule for holiday is kinda erm, packed, but wells, I am always available for High Teas and Shoppings. Nothing is more important than this two =D BUT MIND THIS, I'm stubborn. So, don't ask me to go High Teas at some dumbfuck place okay. I have high expectations and high standard, FYI.
Life has been revolving around school MAJORITY of the time that I almost forgot about my HTs! =D Honey loves, let's meet up in June aights! X)
*EDITED* I do go for cheap stuffs, if it's not cheap, why would I buy it?
Don't push your luck too far. XD
Princess X @
9:07 PM
ABOUT ME
SALUT!
` Je m'appelle Xiao Xuan.
` Je suis née à Singapour le 30 mars 1990.
` J'ai 18 ans.
` Je suis Singaporienne.
` Je suis étudiante.