People just don't know when and/or where to STOP. I don't need you to tell me what to do or how to plan my schedule! I have my own plans and schedule that I WANT TO FOLLOW. I will not push back my time just for YOU. Unless, it is something IMPORTANT and needs my attention ASAP. Then, I'll just have to push back my time. Putting it in a simple and also the simplest way, IT'S A FIRST-COME-FIRST SERVED BASIS! No matter how dumb you are, you should be able to understand this. GET IT?!
I seriously HATE it when people try and act as if they know me OH so well. PUH-LEASE la, it doesn't work this way.
Princess X @
12:32 AM
ABOUT ME
SALUT!
` Je m'appelle Xiao Xuan.
` Je suis née à Singapour le 30 mars 1990.
` J'ai 18 ans.
` Je suis Singaporienne.
` Je suis étudiante.