This has been on my mind for quite some time and I think I really need to do it.
Haven't been reading the Bible for a LONG time! Reading the Bible used to be a daily need and want. But now, it seems like it is no longer a need, neither is it a want. =(
It SEEMS, but it's not! I shall, once again, search for that fire within me. Discipleship group on every Wednesdays and I hope that it will not be a few weeks thing, but a long term "commitment". Whatever term you wanna call it.
It is time, for me, to step out of my comfort zone and move.
†I wanna search for what I had!
Princess X @
10:21 PM
ABOUT ME
SALUT!
` Je m'appelle Xiao Xuan.
` Je suis née à Singapour le 30 mars 1990.
` J'ai 18 ans.
` Je suis Singaporienne.
` Je suis étudiante.