Had Enterprise UT today. Whatever, wrote rubbish! WOOOTS. Faci is sick today so, another faci came and relief him. This faci is erm, I don't know how to describe. Erm, he told us a "joke" but it's not funny at all? AND I think he learns Psychology if I didn't remember wrongly! WOOOOHOOO~
My class and the class next door had a small conflict? Whatever man. They think they are damn good. They have over estimated themselves!
Bowling after school. I don't know why, but I'm just super tired and I couldn't concentrate today. My scores today is like worse than Tuesday? Uncle Sam asked me, what happened? I seriously don't know.. Myabe I am just too tired. BOOHOO.
BITCH, GET THIS RIGHT. THIS IS MY STUFF* AND IT BELONGS TO ME (DUH). YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO QUESTION ME WHATSOEVER. HOWEVER, YOU GOT TO ASK FOR MY PERMISSION GET IT? YOU NEED TO LEARN BASIC COURTESY AND MANNERS.
& YOU! DON'T BE SUCH A FUCK. ASSHOLE.
Princess X @
9:28 PM
ABOUT ME
SALUT!
` Je m'appelle Xiao Xuan.
` Je suis née à Singapour le 30 mars 1990.
` J'ai 18 ans.
` Je suis Singaporienne.
` Je suis étudiante.