I feel like going to the beach. I feel like bowling. I feel like singing k. I feel like playing pool.
I know it's damn random. Whatever.
I think I'm falling sick. Been coughing and throat is so uncomfortable plus nose is a little blocked. OMG. Bowling tomorrow.
OKAY, mummy has been asking me about my French. I want to continue, but I don't wanna do this alone. It would be better if someone learns with me so that I can use French to communicate with someone. SO, IS ANYONE INTERESTED IN LEARNING FRENCH? LET'S LEARN IT TOGETHER! I'M (MOST PROBABLY) RE-STARTING FROM BASIC.
ONCE AGAIN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUAN ZHI & KRYSTAL! =D You're both legal 18 already! WOOOOOHOOOO~
Princess X @
8:33 PM
ABOUT ME
SALUT!
` Je m'appelle Xiao Xuan.
` Je suis née à Singapour le 30 mars 1990.
` J'ai 18 ans.
` Je suis Singaporienne.
` Je suis étudiante.