School was good. Did culture today. I like this module's Faci! She is NICE (: Didn't do much for today =/ Went for DG during Breakout 2 while the others did the PPT. Well, didn't expect them to do it so quickly, it's over. Can't turn back the time too. Presentation was okay, didn't laugh today (I guess). This is a good start (:
Went for foot and back massage after school with mummy (: Back is feeling much better now, hopefully I can bowl better tomorrow. I want five-baggers tomorrow! More than that will be GREAT. Although it is just training, and it's just a throw each time, I still want to do my best! =D Went to Uncle's Sam's after massage to get some stuffs and also fill in the finger pitching info. Don't understand what's written anyway and I don't think I need to know. HAHA.
Bro's collecting my phone for me tomorrow. That means, another day with the 'uncomfortable' phone. RAH- N* sucks PLEASE.
Princess X @
10:06 PM
ABOUT ME
SALUT!
` Je m'appelle Xiao Xuan.
` Je suis née à Singapour le 30 mars 1990.
` J'ai 18 ans.
` Je suis Singaporienne.
` Je suis étudiante.