Bought a new white shoe @ $40 only! OMG. Although I have a same design and bought it at the same place, BUT the price is DIFFERENT! It's super cheap luh! IT'S A STEAL! Are they having a sale? I think so =/ EEEEEEK. Ohs wells, when I bought the first pair they only have one colour, no white. AAAAAHHHHH. =)
Bought a few pair of shorts too. I need them! All my shorts are like loose already, so.. got to get new ones. (:
SHOPPING is GREAT. I feel happy spending money buying stuffs I like and/or want. I may start off my day in a pretty bad mood, BUT shopping & spending money makes my day! =D
Princess X @
10:02 PM
ABOUT ME
SALUT!
` Je m'appelle Xiao Xuan.
` Je suis née à Singapour le 30 mars 1990.
` J'ai 18 ans.
` Je suis Singaporienne.
` Je suis étudiante.