Bowling yesterday was tiring BUT FUN. HAHAHAHAA. The air-con there is like, no air-con at all? I'm not the only who feels HOT. OMG. Perspired like I've never perspired before. LOL- YES, Anthony went for training and his parents fetched him home, hence, XIAO XUAN HAS A RIDE HOME TOO. OHS WELLS, he has quit bowling, so no more rides home ):
Couldn't wake today, again! I know my class' lesson starts at 0900h! But Y2 will be 0830h, SO, I want myself to reach before 0830h! HAHAHAHAHA.
GS & E had a very good laugh during Breakout 2! LOL- Wanted to leave after Breakout 2, but I've got DG after school! OMG. ATG, I didn't leave.. Going shopping later! YAYness.
Can you imagine? I actually befriended someone who is a FUCKED UP LOSER. OOOOPS. hahahaahahahahahaha
Princess X @
4:10 PM
ABOUT ME
SALUT!
` Je m'appelle Xiao Xuan.
` Je suis née à Singapour le 30 mars 1990.
` J'ai 18 ans.
` Je suis Singaporienne.
` Je suis étudiante.