Took photo with my group today (: WE ROCKS our SOCKS. LOL-
We rocks right? I know, thanks. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Had PT after school. It was AWESOME. Ran FIVE rounds! OMG. I almost fainted, and I'm serious.. Wells, Thank God it is not in the morning or afternoon BUT evening! I avoid the sun at all cost! HAHAHAHAHA. Stayed back with Murni, Sophia, Edmund and Sam to do RJ.. Didin't manage to finish doing my RJ though.. Just can't think of what to write. =\ Sophia & Edmund went off with Murni as her sis is picking her. Took the bus to inter with Sam. SOPHIA SOPHIA, please huh. HAHAHAHA.
Bowling tomorrow! I seriously hope that I won't get muscles aches or anything (:
Princess X @
11:21 PM
ABOUT ME
SALUT!
` Je m'appelle Xiao Xuan.
` Je suis née à Singapour le 30 mars 1990.
` J'ai 18 ans.
` Je suis Singaporienne.
` Je suis étudiante.