Today's lesson was, I don't know. HAHAHAHAHA. Quite a number of people ponned school. And my group has only Kiran and I! GS joined my team and it is the first time I actually teamed with her! Like, FINALLY! Fell asleep in class today! OMG`
Lunched with GS and her friend today. I don't know why but I've been having stomach ache everyday! ):
Took the train back then took a bus. Almost missed my stop! Too engrossed in playing with my game. LOL- XIAO XUAN, XIAO XUAN, what's wrong with you man? First was in the morning and now in the evening. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Bowling tomorrow. Meeting pretty pretty early (: My eyes are closing. BOOOOHOOOO. YES, meeting my dearest friend tomorrow! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS.
Princess X @
11:09 PM
ABOUT ME
SALUT!
` Je m'appelle Xiao Xuan.
` Je suis née à Singapour le 30 mars 1990.
` J'ai 18 ans.
` Je suis Singaporienne.
` Je suis étudiante.