Went for Uncle Sam's training. TIRED. I don't know why. Way before training even start, I'm already tired =\ BOOOHOOOO.
Went for Mani & Pedi after training. WOOOOHOOOO. Finally! My nails are going crazy. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. After that went back to Uncle Sam's shop to get a spare ball as Royston told me to get one. AND GUESS WHAT! My nails are runied ): Anyways, Uncle Sam has the Hammer ball which I wanted! BUT it's 15 pounds! -faints- According to Uncle Sam, he says it's not worth it to get that now as I'll still change my ball so no point. He thinks that it will be a waste of money. BYEBYE BALL. But it's nice EHHHHHHS. It's okay, what is not mine will never be mine (:
Can't wait till SATURDAY! WOOOOHOOOO.
Princess X @
10:46 PM
ABOUT ME
SALUT!
` Je m'appelle Xiao Xuan.
` Je suis née à Singapour le 30 mars 1990.
` J'ai 18 ans.
` Je suis Singaporienne.
` Je suis étudiante.