Holiday's here wells, don't really have much time on my hand ): Wells, at least am still enjoying my life (: There's only one week of holiday left and I still have yet to meet up with so many many peeps! ): OKAY, I know it's almost impossible to meet them all within a week. Well, not almost but it is just impossible to ): It's okay, there is always time during the weekends or something when I don't feel lazy.
As always, Bowling and Shopping is all I could think off. OHS, not to forget, my all-time love, K-ing sessions with loves <3!
NOT to forget about this too; there are just so many things which are NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS AND CONCERN. THUS, you don't have to poke your nose into it. DUMBASS. (:
Mummy and Uncle CJ thinks that I won't be able to survive in India. HEY, give me a chance to prove you wrong. AHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
Princess X @
11:27 PM
ABOUT ME
SALUT!
` Je m'appelle Xiao Xuan.
` Je suis née à Singapour le 30 mars 1990.
` J'ai 18 ans.
` Je suis Singaporienne.
` Je suis étudiante.