Been thinking, is it because I have been giving myself too much pressure? Making my schedules so tight that I could hardly breathe? - I don't know.
Some friends have been telling me that I am giving myself too much pressure. Especially with my lessons. But my schedule as compared to previous' is much better. I have only French now whereas I used to have composing and vocal lessons. And not to forget tuitions during the exam periods. That's it.Sigh. I seriously don't know.
And I don't know how many times have I said I DON'T KNOW. Janice would know that these three words are always from my mouth because I keep saying "I don't know" during her class! AHAHAHAHAHAH. Maybe I really don't know. IDK. AAAHHHHHH. I just can't live without the three words - I don't know!
Princess X @
10:43 PM
ABOUT ME
SALUT!
` Je m'appelle Xiao Xuan.
` Je suis née à Singapour le 30 mars 1990.
` J'ai 18 ans.
` Je suis Singaporienne.
` Je suis étudiante.