Sunday, July 20, 2008
Woke up at 5plus today and I slept for only like 2hours plus? No choice, have to reach Bishan Park at 0630h! Goodness. Daddy drove me there and we don't know the exact place as Bishan Park is not small! Reached there and changed into the T-shirt given. Then had a really short briefing, or should I say not much briefing? It's both the same I guess.
My duty is a Marshal thus, my job doesn't start so early. So all the marshals went to RI to help out till it's time for our duties. Carried chairs from the hall to the arena area. The chairs are HEAVY. OMG. Everyone could carry like, 5 chairs? I can only carry 3. =\ Wells, it's at least better than nothing (: After all the moving of chairs, the Minister arrived shortly. Speeches were given by a few people, didn't really pay attention. After that all of us slacked at the car park to wait for the time to pass. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. One of the Barclays' employee drove us back to Bishan Park as he is bringing a packet of ice there too and it's about time for our duties.
At about 1030h, we walked to our respective 'spots' as a guide for the runners I guess. But I feel that our roles are redundant! And we have to stand under the hot sun for like THREE HOURS? THANK GOD there's shade, else, I'll just faint. -.- &&& It took them so long to inform us that the last team had already reach RI as we don't know how many teams are running and all. Argh. So we were like standing there for NOTHING.
That is still not the end, went back to RI to have our breakfast/lunch THEN we have to carry the chirs/benches in, back to the canteen. ALAMAK. Like slaves la. BOOOOHOOO. &&& we have to bring in the barricades as well and it is definitely not light at all! RAHHHHH`
Super tired by the end of the event. Cabbed home and I fell asleep on the cab. Though it is not the first time, but it just shows how tired I am! Reached home at about 2plus.
I'm thinking of whether should I go bowling or not.
Princess X @
4:26 PM

ABOUT ME

SALUT! PASSION
` Je m'appelle Xiao Xuan.
` Je suis née à Singapour le 30 mars 1990.
` J'ai 18 ans.
` Je suis Singaporienne.
` Je suis étudiante.
J'aime le bowling.
the DWARFS
ÉVASION À :
(:
FLEXIBILITY is the rule*