EAVEDROPPER GO AWAY! ahahahaahahhaha. No link, I know. LOL
School was alright, kinda fun. AHAHAHA. And I asked Janice whether she wants to play the princess game to see which princess she is and she just said OKAY. Damn ON. HAHAHHAHAAHA. I'm childish, I KNOW. But that is just so me =D And so, Janice, Stephanie and Uncle Sha is Princess Jasmine! Zana is SNOW WHITE! )': I'm not.. )': *cries*
Took the train with Krystal today and and and there's this little boy he's just SO cute okays! AHAHAHAHA. Kids are CUTE! OH MAN. I LOVE KIDS, I SERIOUSLY DO. Y
Waiting for the class to start now and it's like 1855h already and only 3 of us are in class. AS USUAL. And the other two just walked in OKAYS. People are always late and it is irritating.
Princess X @
6:55 PM
ABOUT ME
SALUT!
` Je m'appelle Xiao Xuan.
` Je suis née à Singapour le 30 mars 1990.
` J'ai 18 ans.
` Je suis Singaporienne.
` Je suis étudiante.