Now, I don't mind staying at home during the holidays. AHAHHAHAHAAH. =D
&&& Krystal say she wants to go K with me. LOL. Kinda random but wells. HAHA. And it's gonna be my first time K-ing with her (:
OHHHHS, made a pact with Vernie that we'll go K once a week with each other! YAY! I'm so looking forward to this day every week! K-ing with her is awesome! Not to forget, YZ! Girl, I miss you! Let's meet up soon okays! We gotta go K together too! K-ing with you is awesome tooooo! =D If you're wondering why is it that only two names are mentioned for K, it's simply because I usually K with them and I don't just go K with some Tom, Dick or Harry! (:
Will be skipping school tomorrow. Tuesday, still thinking. Don't feel like going, but I'll miss my buddy and some people in class ):
Princess X @
9:14 PM
ABOUT ME
SALUT!
` Je m'appelle Xiao Xuan.
` Je suis née à Singapour le 30 mars 1990.
` J'ai 18 ans.
` Je suis Singaporienne.
` Je suis étudiante.