Tuesday, September 9, 2008
One week of school had passed.
I'm like dragging myself to school everyday. Argh.
It has been so long since I last touched my keyboard! OMG. And the feeling is just WOOOOHOOOO! It's WONDERFUL! It would be perfect if I ain't having cough, flu and sore throat! (:
&&& Teks! I know, I still owe you music! SORRRRRRRY. I'll try to find time for it. I will, soon. So just wait a little while more. HEH. You know, I'm quite a perfectionist especially when it comes to music! =D But don't you worry, I am not a for show perfectionist! SO! Just be a little more patient and good music is coming your way!
Thinking that my schedule won't be as busy as before, and that I'll have more time to do a million and one things on my list but I'm wrong. ): Holidays are supposed to be FUN and RELAXATION. OH WELLS, I did have both. But it's never enough and I still have quite a number of stuffs undone! THREE WEEKS OF HOLIDAY IS NOT EVEN ENOUGH TO DO MY MILLION AND ONE THINGS. ):
When will I ever get them all done?
Princess X @
9:40 PM
