Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Finally, the long awaited ONE-WEEK holiday is here but wells, it's gonna end soon..
Krystal said that my blog is 'so updated"! HAHA. I shall update now. =\
MONDAY-TUESDAY;
Class BBQ @ ECP. It was kinda fun and we played Indian Poker. M. Roy came and "shared" some stories with us. Night was long, and finally the day came. They did some packing of stuffs and off we went to Macs for breakfast. Then waited till 9am to return the bikes. Cabbed home and I fell asleep not long after reaching home only to wake up at 1.40pm! And I jumped out of bed and called Eileen immediately!
Met her on the bus and went to the chalet. Janice brought her baby along! Dan is just so cute okays! OMG. I feel like bringing him home man. He is such a cute and cheeky boy. WOOOOTS. I managed to carry him too! =D I wanna see him again! I wanna play with him! ):
Princess X @
10:29 PM
