Thursday, October 2, 2008
YAWWW.
School was alright today. Communication - best module, ever.
I think I'm very lucky today! I went AF to get the tics for a French Film, and was told my the sales lady that it's sold out. Then she asked me how many do I want and told me to wait for a min, 'cos she remember having ONE ticket left (Maybe she printed extra). So she searched, and YES! There's ONE more left and it's the last ticket! She apologised to me saying that it's not a member's price, but heck, it's the last piece and the discount is not much either! HAPPPPPPY (:
BUT
Went Somerset to meet my mummy, bro and sis for movie. We went Cine to queue, and MAMA MIA only have the front row left (I HATE FRONT ROWS). So we decided to get the one that's tomorrow, and the theatre is almost full already -.-! Thinking that MAMA MIA was released a couple of weeks ago, the theatre should be somewhat 'empty' but it's not! I was still kinda happy, thinking to myself: "YES, FINALLY HAVE THE TIME TO CATCH MAMA MIA!" But I still have to wait one more day ):
I'm so looking forward to tomorrow! Lunch with Janice! =D Followed by MAMA MIA after school! WOOOOHOOOO.
&&&&& I'm gonna end my week with the French Festival Opening film! There's a few films I wanna watch! It's time to ask around.. (:
Princess X @
11:57 PM
