FRIDAY was simply awesome because it's Adeline's birthday! It has been so long and I k-ed from 9 to 4, SEVEN hours! With Ade, Jace and Zoe! WOOOOHOOOO.
Was supposed to watch La France on Saturday with my friends BUT I overslept! But nevermind, 'cos I forgot to get the tics too! =\ It has been so long since I last slept for more than 12hours in a day! It was SHIOK.
Anyways, my niece came over today in the afternoon. Played with her for awhile and I got to leave the house for - Les Chansons D'amour! I didn't realised that it was rated R21 until when I reached there. BUT they didn't check! Not even when I bought the tickets! :'( Do I look that "old" ? Or is it that, it's alright since there ain't sex scenes? I hope this is the case.
ANYWAYS, I lose the bet. YES, I LOST. SO! TEN DAYS ): Sigh. Don't tempt me. ):
Princess X @
10:39 PM
ABOUT ME
SALUT!
` Je m'appelle Xiao Xuan.
` Je suis née à Singapour le 30 mars 1990.
` J'ai 18 ans.
` Je suis Singaporienne.
` Je suis étudiante.