Thursday, December 11, 2008
Today's a happy day! :D
W45K knows why. Heh.
I lost my cool.
Vented out part of what I've been tolerating, for so long, and it feels SO good. But, it ain't enough. ): It has been so long since I last lost my cool! This shows how IRRITATING this person is. Seriously, TODAY is the happiest day of my life in RP, so far! :D
CAP PAS CAP? - This is fun! Exciting! Okay, not that exciting. =\ Got to be more sporty for it to be EXCITING, or rather, MORE EXCITING! HEH. It started off with Azimah and I playing it, then Jonko got interested in what we're playing and joined in the fun. SHIOKSTER. OH WELLS, Paul "suffered" the most! HAHA. He is like innocently sitting there doing his own stuffs and innocently became the victim. Winson too though, but ain't that much. HAHA. After playing, Azimah and I realised that it ain't that fun, without something "original".
And yes, tomorrow shall be it! :D
LOOKING FORWARD TO SCHOOL TOMORROW. EXCITING!
CAP!
Princess X @
10:17 PM
