Saturday, December 27, 2008
LOVE IS IN THE AIR.
Today's the day when Chelsia ties the knot! :D I have been anticipating for this day for so long, and it's finally here! DOUBLE LOVE.
Seeing Mr Glenn after so mnay years! And Chelsia's Mum after so many months! <3<3<3!
Finally meeting her husband in person. TRIPLE LOVE. Since the day they got together, Chelsia has been telling him all that she knows about me and my family! :D He even encouraged me when Chelsia was on the phone with him during that days, when Chelsia was by my side, comforting me. And I remember, it was one of the days when I really freaked out and cried like a baby. Cried so much tears that my tears could fill La Seine. Never forgets that.
I regretted not hugging her tight enough! :( It's okay, there will still be days!
OHS, ONE GREAT NEWS. Mummy allows me to learn piano! Maybe this time she really sees the seriousness in me. BUT she posed a very good question: "Do you have the time for it?". Of course, without much thinking I said, YES, and bombed a day out of the seven days. =\ With RP's crazy dumbassed 9 to 4.30 school on weekdays followed by French on Mondays and Wednedays and Bowling on Tuesdays and Thursdays, my weekdays or rather, weeknights, are gone. Will sacrificing a weekend be a good idea? Hmmm.
This would probably mean that I'm, like, back to the days where I have tuitions on every weeknights and lessons on weekends, both Saturdays and Sundays. I ain't complaining BTW. Those were arranged by me for myself. I just liked my time to be well spent. -.-" & I do miss those days. =\
Thinking and thinking hard about my decision.
*La Seine - The Seine River (780km) is the second longest river in France after the Loire River.
Princess X @
11:58 PM
