Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Since I have nothing much to do now. Shall pen down my thoughts.
Was thinking of – life? What does life means? Is it something that everyone is given, but also what most of us actually took for granted?
I may seem/sound random to you now. But I have my reasons for thinking about it. While I was waiting for my mummy to pick me up from the train station, at one of the blocks nearby, was a crime scene. A scene where someone ended his (I have no idea of the gender but just use “he” to generalise) life. Then I thought to myself, what can be so hard as to take your own life?
Okay, no doubt, living in Singapore is indeed stressful (according to the majority of Singaporeans). Having a very good qualification doesn’t guarantee that you’ll get a good job that pays well, a job that can satisfy your needs and want.
All I have to say is, this is life. Life in Singapore. It’s either you’re very good at it or you’re simply not good enough. But that doesn’t mean you have to give up. Just improve and strive to succeed.
A moment of failure doesn’t mean a failure of forever. As a saying goes: “A winner never quits and a quitter never wins”.
How do you expect to “win” when you give up easily? So what if your “opponent” is leading in this match? You still have the next match or even the remaining time for this match to catch up! Never say it’s impossible! When you don’t give a try, yes, EVERYTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. But what if you try? IT IS POSSIBLE! Just do your best and you won’t regret not trying!
To me, a true winner is one who have failed and stood back on his feet to work even harder and strives!
So why end your life when you meet a setback? Be it big or small, it’s okay. Just take it and do better the next time round! It is a lesson for you to learn your mistakes, your weaknesses and most importantly, to help you improve!
Treasure life.
Princess X @
2:37 AM
