Tuesday, January 13, 2009
The rules and regulations:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about themself.
2. People who get tagged need to write their own 10 weird things/habits/little known facts.
3. At the end, player needs to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back! uh okay!
let's get started, shall we?
10 weird things/habits/little known facts about me.
1 : I like to twirl my hair.
2 : I will sing in the shower or anywhere if there's an opportunity.
3 : I will hug my antique pillow, even when I'm watching TV.
4 : I don't like my mum to treat my cousins too well.
5 : I like to laugh.
6 : I like to smile to myself.
7 : I can't cook.
8 : I can't read chinese but I can sing chinese songs.
9 : I don't speak chinese but I like to sing chinese songs.
10 : I like to ask people what's weird about me!?
The 10 people I tag:
#1 : I
#2 : HAVE
#3 : NO
#4 : IDEA
#5 : WHO
#6 : SHOULD
#7 : I
#8 : OR
#9 : TO
#10 : TAG
TEN ARE YOUS'
1. Are you single
YES.
2. Are you happy
YES.
3. Are you bored
NO. Perhaps I am, else I won't be doing this. LOL
4. Are you fair
YES.
5. Are you Italian
NO.
6. Are you intelligent
I THINK SO.
7. Are you honest
YES - to a certain extent.
8. Are you nice.
DEFINITELY.
9. Are you Irish
NOPE.
(where is the 10th question?!)
TEN FACTS
1. Full Name
PRINCESS X. (that's all you have to know)
2. Nicknames
XX, Princess
3. Birth place
Palace
4. Hair color
Brown
5. Natural hair style
NO IDEA WHAT IS THIS.
6. Eye colour
Brown
7. Birthday
3Oth March
8. Mood
SO-SO
9. Favorite color
PINK.
10. One place you'd like to visit
PARIS!
Princess X @
10:23 AM
